- How we collect and use your personal information;
- How we store and protect your personal information;
- How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information;
- How do we handle the personal information of minors;
- How we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information. Since our products and services do not require such information, we are pleased to inform you that we will not collect any personal information about you.
- How we store and protect your personal information
As a general rule, we only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We retain your personal information for as long as is strictly necessary to manage our relationship with you (for example, when you open an account, obtain services from our products). We may need to retain your personal information on file beyond the expiration of the above periods to comply with a legal obligation or to demonstrate that a right or contract satisfies applicable statute of limitations requirements and cannot be deleted at your request.
- How do we share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information
When it is necessary to manage our daily business activities, we will use your personal information in a compliant and appropriate manner in order to pursue legitimate interests and better serve customers. For comprehensive consideration of business and various aspects, we only use these data for ourselves and do not share them with any third parties.
We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with the mandatory requirements of government authorities. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above request for information disclosure, we will require to issue corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters. We firmly believe that we should be as transparent as the law allows about the information we are asked to provide.
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
- Directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- For the protection of your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- Personal information that you disclose to the public by yourself;
- Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- It is necessary to sign and perform a contract according to the requirements of the personal information subject;
- It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and handling product or service failures;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
- How do we handle the personal information of minors
Our products, websites and services are primarily intended for adults. Children may not create their own user accounts without the consent of a parent or guardian. For the collection of children’s personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, with the explicit consent of parents or guardians, or when it is necessary to protect children.
If we discover that we have collected personal information from children without prior verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the data as soon as possible. If you are the guardian of a minor, please contact us in time when you have any questions about the minor under your guardianship’s use of our services or the user information provided to us. We will protect the confidentiality and security of minor user information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and this policy.